Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo Sayer has walked

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I could see that one coming... I love his music, but he's a bit of a spacer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Are they ever going to replace any of the walkers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

He he tiz hilarious :D I'm assuming they still have to go ahead with the eviction tonight then, yah? BB bosses are probably going ballistic at this stage, it would be hilarious if they all walked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bout time he carried out his threats. Hopefully the curly headed muppet wont be seen again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hmm, I was expecting that thread title to be continued with ".... around the bedroom in Mrs. Sheringhams underwear"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Why did he walk? Didn't know who he was in the first place :p

It's soooooooooooooo boring this year

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Because Big Brother wouldn't give him fresh underwear. He refused to wash his underwear on TV. Must be pretty bad skid marks if he was that embarassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

hope him walking means he doesn't get paid, he actually seemed to be one of the dumbest contestants, so full of himself, thinking celebs should be given special treatment etc Glad he's out

Advertisement