Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Grove & Park Residents Committee

Options
  • 12-01-2007 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends;

Yesterday I got a newsletter of December 2006 from Charlesland Grove & Park Residents Committee..

Any comments about this committee?? It seems from the newsletter that they raised some issues with the Management company; is these committee the right address to direct our issues to??

Perhaps some of them r members of this forum...

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

mmalaka wrote:
    Friends;

Yesterday I got a newsletter of December 2006 from Charlesland Grove & Park Residents Committee..

Any comments about this committee?? It seems from the newsletter that they raised some issues with the Management company; is these committee the right address to direct our issues to??

Perhaps some of them r members of this forum...

Regards

I think Marcais is a member of the residents' committee. Their email address is Charlesland@Gmail.com. I think it would either be up to your rental agent, or the owner of the property you are renting to raise any issues though.

Advertisement