Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool?

• 12-01-2007 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi All

Im going over to Liverpool next weekend for the Liverpool Vs Chelsea match. As it is my first trip to Anfield im just wondering whos been to Liverpool before any advice and tips would be most welcome. Also i seen there is a Anfield tour and museum has anyone been is it worth a visit??

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The museum is available to just pay in anytime but the tour really has to be booked. The last two times I've been over, the tour has been booked out, so you'd want to get on to them about that.

Iv'e only been into the museum havnt managed to get on the tour yet but as for whether it's worth it? looking at lots of trophies always is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

The tour dosent run on match days, shankleys is a great pub, also the hot dogs are nice with a (few) beer at half time in anfield. yum

Looking forward to my next trip already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Went on the stadium and museum during the summer with the family.

Asked if anybody support a team other than Liverpool I said "Yep. Man Utd :D" He didn't let it go easily and promised he'd personally show me number 5.

Its worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭jem

very very good value as well and def worth a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Asked if anybody support a team other than Liverpool I said "Yep. Man Utd :D" He didn't let it go easily and promised he'd personally show me number 5.Its worth it.
    When I done the tour their was a bloke in a Man.City jersy there. Probably wanted to see what European Cups look like and you get 5 of them at Anfield rather than a crappy 2 at Old Trafford:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Don't ya just love Liverpool fans :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Went over to Liverpool in June and yeah the tour was booked out but we went through the museum which was worth it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Museum is ok, if you like cups and stuff.

Enjoyed the tour apart from the people in charge who had took it a bit too seriously.

You cant go past the 10th step of the Kop apparently:rolleyes:

Advertisement