Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly the Greatest Technical Drawing Ever

• 12-01-2007 5:24pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I figured that this meme will probably be best appreciated on this particular board.

Particular attention must be paid to the accurate rendition of the "serious guitar playing face" and the fact that if you were to take the guitar out of the picture, you'd have a menacing wolfman-esque pose.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

THAT is class!!
    i do drawings like that every day of boring stuff, must print that for reference :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

I think its David St Hubbins out of Spinal Tap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Eddie Van Halen, he has one of those on one of his guitars and my god did you use the word meme horribly :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Giblet wrote:
    Eddie Van Halen, he has one of those on one of his guitars

He's also the inventor named on the patent - see the top of the page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

meme?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Class, although I think a chair/stool would be a lot more straight forward and also require no mutilation of your instrument. It's all fine and dandy for the rich and famous who can just sacrifice one for this set up, but you won't find me rushing off to get one.

Btw, instruments forum imo.

Advertisement