Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown this week (Contains Spoilers)

• 12-01-2007 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Kennedy beat benoit again YES,and he is gonna beat Batista at RR,then he's gonna be the new World Heavyweight Champion.........Champion!
    I Also think that Gregory helms Will get a big push as he will likely lose the Cruiserweight Title to Jimmy Wang Yang Or Daivari (He is Supposed to be Switched From ECW to SD!)And Then Be Prob be in a fued with Benoit or Finlay
    I Think That MVP Is a Great Wrestler and will be One to watch in 2007

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you werent banned a few weeks ago were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JATOH

what are ya on about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

If you're thinkin that it's Jay Jay, I doubt it, his spelling was much worse!

Who Was Jay-jay

A 13 year old who got banned for giving spoilers and attacking people

• Advertisement

who did he attack

An old lady

wat was an old lady doin on this site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Old lady marks have opinions too :D

how could i possibly be Jay-Jay,Besides this is supposed to be a thread for the Debut of JATOH on the boards,so shut up and show me some respect!

• Advertisement

You know, you're makin me suspicious now, cos you're spelling Jay-Jay's name correctly with the hyphen. I didn't spell it like that here....

I suppose Kennedy won't be winning the Rumble if he's in a title match anyway

i looked up on another thread ya teenie weenie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

I suppose Kennedy won't be winning the Rumble if he's in a title match anyway[/QUOTE]

nope.and he won't be getting the world title either.which I think is good cuz it would be too soon to put the title on him.

Don't Think Its That Soon I Mean Bobby Lashley Debuted At The Same Ppv As Kennedy And He Has The Ecw Title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

JATOH wrote:
    Don't Think Its That Soon I Mean Bobby Lashley Debuted At The Same Ppv As Kennedy And He Has The Ecw Title
    but the ecw title isnt a world title and lashley actually has potential if wwe would do what ovw did with him. kennedy is just a catchphrase that got old quickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

The ECW title doesm't mean diddily-squat! It's like the IC or US title.

Continueing the SmackDown Sprint this week was a load of b*llix! MVP should have gotten the title shot.

EDIT: damn! deathray 4000 beat me to it!

By the way deathray, i'm fairly sure the ECW title is considered as a world title. I remember reading a few months ago that WWE owns 3 of the 8 (i think it said 8 any way) recognised World titles in wrestling today. I could be wrong though

the miz should have got the title shot,in the words of ron simmons DAMN! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I wonder what the long term plans for Kennedy are. With him screwing Taker out of the shot on Smackdown it leaves the feud between them still open but if plans for Taker/Batista go ahead for Mania where does Kennedy fit in all this?

If Taker is tied up in the main event i'm thinking Kennedy enters MITB 3 or something. Any other thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I see Jay-Jay's back. Either that or the youth of this country are in dire straits.

I actually thought Kennedy had a very good match this week. I was shocked. I also felt JBL did well on commentary. Again I was shocked.

Only bad thing was Batista's promo. Just woeful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It didn't shock me.Kennedys last 2 matches were both good. Both times he was in the ring with Chris Benoit. Its not a coincidence.

• Advertisement

I heard that Lashley had a great match this week too, although one person told me that it was just because RVD carried him right the way through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I actually thought Kennedy had a very good match this week. I was shocked.
    I think everyone here has been a bit hard on Kennedy lately. I blame those two chungwans. Just because he isn't as good as Benoit doesn't mean he isn't good. In terms of ability and psychology, he's better than Batista. I'd prefer to see Kennedy with the title. Rewatched the match where Batista beat Booker for the title. Absolute howler.

I don't mean to keep going on about ken(well I do) but I thought ken's match this week on smackdown was very,very good.

. In terms of ability and psychology, he's better than Batista. .

Thats not saying much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I know. Christ, I know.

The point I'm trying to get across is I wouldn't particularly mind if Kennedy got his push now if it meant Batista's reign was cut short. It would represent a considerable step in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I recall a match on Heat with Benoit against Tomko and I thought Tomko looked really good. In retrospect it was because Benoit made him look like a legit monster.

I give Kennedy props but question if he can do it consistently. Let's see how he and Batista perform because that has the potential to be a stinker.

I know. Christ, I know.

The point I'm trying to get across is I wouldn't particularly mind if Kennedy got his push now if it meant Batista's reign was cut short. It would represent a considerable step in the right direction.

It won't be cut short. Its Batista Undertaker at 'Mania. It was pretty much teased with the finish of Smackdown this week. I'm not Batista's biggest fan since he returned but realistically its Smackdowns biggest money match. So it makes sense and I can see casual fans getting into it.

It won't be cut short. Its Batista Undertaker at 'Mania. It was pretty much teased with the finish of Smackdown this week. I'm not Batista's biggest fan since he returned but realistically its Smackdowns biggest money match. So it makes sense and I can see casual fans getting into it.
    Yep, The Undertaker Vs.Batista is still penciled in for wrestlemania

I Heard Teddy Long Is Guest Referee For Keennedy And Batista Match,maybe A Heel Turn Of Long Would Help Kennedy Win The World Heavyweight Title ?

• Advertisement

Kennedy won't be winning the world title, that's why he's getting his shot at the Rumble. No hope challengers have gotten their shots at the Rumble in the past, such as Mark Henry and Hardcore Holly. The Rumble sells itself on the Rumble match itself, and the possibility of Kennedy winning the title could sell a SD ppv later in the year if built up well

Advertisement