Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Prank

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

heard it before but typical garda ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

whoever set up this call using two mobile allegedly is in serious ****. The Super has established a full enquiry. TBH I think he's dead right for 1. wasting garda time and 2. the embarassment to the individuals concerned.

This conversation has been posted all over the internet... While I think the two gardai handled it well, I'm sure they are embarassed about it and it could have happened to a brother or father of anyone here or indeed to some of those who have taken delight from it, how would they feel then??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

They'd probably feel sick from laughing even more. It's the "Jayshus Chrisht" that cracks me up every time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Avns1s wrote:
    whoever set up this call using two mobile allegedly is in serious ****. The Super has established a full enquiry. TBH I think he's dead right for 1. wasting garda time and 2. the embarassment to the individuals concerned.

This conversation has been posted all over the internet... While I think the two gardai handled it well, I'm sure they are embarassed about it and it could have happened to a brother or father of anyone here or indeed to some of those who have taken delight from it, how would they feel then??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Posted in a few forums on boards earlier, feckin meteorites! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Ruu wrote:
    Posted in a few forums on boards earlier, feckin meteorites! :)

No Ruu, get it right, it's Meetreeites. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Avns1s wrote:

[sarcasm] I did it, so get the GTB on to it straight away. I'm sure they could use all their high tech equipment to track me down.[/sarcasm]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Avns1s wrote:

there is unsolved murders in this coutry and you thinking tracking down whoever did this is a good use of garda time ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

jhegarty wrote:
    there is unsolved murders in this coutry and you thinking tracking down whoever did this is a good use of garda time ?
    I think you'll find that Paraic Nally got sorted in the end. Everything else in Mayo is down to drinking ridiculously, driving ridiculously, or both.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Avns1s wrote:

Get a life for Gods sake man! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Avns1s wrote:

Obviously you're related by blood to at least 201 Gardaí - but anyway......the biggest waste of Garda time is when they can't seem to get their expansive arses out of the Stations leather recliners to catch criminals. Its a fact that the Gadaí [sic] in this country are big on inflated overtime paychecks and not so keen on confronting crime - unless its traffic or something non-confrontational & handy - the irony is that all that they are doing is being petty to, and then further cashing in on the very taxpayers that are funding their vapid careers. I reckon the Gardaí should be charged a nominal annual fee for hanging around chatting and occasionally setting up speed-checks etc. I mean if they really want to be ineffectual pests inflicted upon humanity then why shouldn't they pay for the privelege ?

P.S. - I don't in any way condone the smalltime whinging fools in rural Ireland that are currently mourning the loss of their ability to drink 10 pints and subsequently drunkenly mow down 9 families in their Massey Ferguson 'cause its their only social outlet in rural Ireland - blah, blah, w@nkers, crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ned78 wrote:
    They'd probably feel sick from laughing even more. It's the "Jayshus Chrisht" that cracks me up every time. :D
    lol, that's the best line.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ha, all excellent :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Thread is in Cool Pics & Vids & Links & Whatever Else forum if you want to discuss if the guy who did this was right or wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement