Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Studies Transfer to UCC Law?

Options
  • 12-01-2007 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

This is an issue many at my school are contemplating, but nobody is certain if it is possible or not.

Is it possible to transfer into the Law @ UCC degree after doing a year of Legal Studies at WIT? And if so... what are the requirements, ie must one come in the top 5 of the class with results? etc

I TRIED to ask at the Open Day but the bloody rep. refused to directly answer my question and kept drilling it into me that I should just do the Legal Studies for 3 years then do a Masters in Law at UCC... Right, not too much help there.

Can any of you be of further assistance?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try emailing the college and asking them? Or the course leader..

If you dont know, give me the exact course title and ill find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Sully04 wrote:
    Try emailing the college and asking them? Or the course leader..

If you dont know, give me the exact course title and ill find it.

We've tried ringing many a time but no luck!

BA (Hons) in Legal Studies - WD140

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

md99 wrote:
    We've tried ringing many a time but no luck!

BA (Hons) in Legal Studies - WD140

Had similar issues when some friends of mine wanted to find out about business courses. In the end, I had to actually go visit them.

Listen, leave it with me and ill see what I can find out :)

Response:-
    Kevin

You have to ask UCC this question.

Regards.

Marian

Hope that helps :)

Sully04 wrote:
    Response:-

Hope that helps :)

Was that the response from WIT?

• Advertisement

md99 wrote:
    Was that the response from WIT?

Yes. I dont know anything about UCC, so I wouldnt contact them personally. I said id email WIT to see what they had to say. :)

Sully04 wrote:
    Yes. I dont know anything about UCC, so I wouldnt contact them personally. I said id email WIT to see what they had to say. :)

I see. I've emailed UCC now. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement