Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy tiles/carpets/wood floors etc(limerick area)

Options
  • 12-01-2007 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone advise on the best place to buy flooring for a new house in the Limerick area.

We're looking for carpet for upstairs, tiles for hall and kitchen and laminate floors for the living room.

Anywhere in the Limerick/Clare/Tipperary area?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

try Shannon Furiture at the top of William St for the laminate and carpet you can usually get a good deal. better value that carpetright and the fitting is included in the price. Tiles shop around for, see who as the best deals, I got tiles for the kitchen floor, Kitchen walls and bathrooms from 3 different shops. Midwest tiles, Tile Market and the one on the dock road retail pk beside the Toymaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I have to second Musha's recommendation for Shannon furniture for carpets. I got all my carpets there. The staff are very helpful, without being pushy. If you want help they'll help - if you want to browse, they let you do that too. The prices are very reasonable and include fitting. When they phone you to say they're coming to fit it, they give you a time & that is the time they show up. Fitting is perfectly done. I got lino in my kitchen/dining room & they had to join it & only for I know where the join is, it is invisible. I actually asked the guy after he fitted it, how he got away without joining it. The only problem, if you could call it that, I had was they have so many choices it can be difficult to make up your mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

thanks musha and chuckles. will definitely try there. had never heard of it so i guess i'm lucky i asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Just go to Right Price tiles and ask for Daft Dave... free monkey with every order. Orders over €200 and you also get a Turtle in flip flops!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

Saruman wrote:
    Just go to Right Price tiles and ask for Daft Dave... free monkey with every order. Orders over €200 and you also get a Turtle in flip flops!

:D:D:D:D

God it'd put you off going there wouldn't it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement