Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dail na Nog

• 12-01-2007 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Was picked to do the county thingy of this, next wednesday. Am skipping Samba drumming to do it. I'm the only TY, the rest were 5th years.
    So, is anyone else doing it, or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I heard that this was good I didn't sign up for it though..

You should PM IrishKnight about it I believe he has been involved with Dail na nOg before *see EYP thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dra1ocht

Hi. Im doing Dail na nog.. got accepted through Comhairle na nog contae shligigh (im chair). Its really a bit pointless... read the NCS (national childrens stratedgy (they're acutally just doing whats required.. :mad: . ONe day.. and then coiste... Look the point I use is "participate while your young, its that participation that will benefit you when you can really make descisions". ::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yeah, the day at the comhairle was great, we discussed stuff and we were told that stuff would be done about what we wanted. One of the main issues was having lessons on road safety and driving in general put into schools, I think most tables had that high on the agenda. I don't know whats going to be done about it, I wasn't picked for the dail, but two girls from our table were picked so meh, you never know..

Advertisement