Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two rooms to let

Options
  • 12-01-2007 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Two rooms to let in3 bed 3 storey house in castleknock. Large double room with en-suite and cable tv, top floor, €450 per month. standard double room, middle floor, €350 per month. large room is available from the end of february and standard room available now. House is non smoking. all rooms fully furnished. 37 bus stop is right outside estate. 10 minute walk to pub and shops and about 15-20 minute walk to blanchardstown shopping centre.

I have lived here for 2 years with two friends but they are moving on. I'd go aswell but I really like the house and area, its very quite and safe never had any problems in the 2 years. I'm 28 and a civil servant. I'm big into motorbikes I love most music particularly rock/metal I play bass in a rage against the machine tribute band at the moment and have been studing martial arts for the last 5 years.

rooms are available long term(1 year+)

If anyone needs any info, pics or would like to see the rooms PM me

www.daft.ie/32408

Kevin

Advertisement