Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones

• 12-01-2007 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Maybe not the right forum

My mum's a volunteer radio broadcaster when i say volunteer shes been doing it for about 5 or 6 years and has a slot on saturdays and sundays for the religious program and has excellent ratings anyway shes looking for a set of headphones that she can use in studio and at home.

She's the fussy type and wants good quaility ones that come right over her ears and have great sound as ones a music show she's been looking at the beyer dynamic dt100 ones and to me seem a bit pricy but thats what she wants are they're ones that are of the same type more reasonably priced or whats everyone using.

Mod's feel free to move just thought people here might know a good bit about this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I like Sennheiser HD280 Pros. They're closed dynamic headphones, they're comfortable and the sound is great. should do the job for what you describe. €100 or thereabouts, and they're pretty good for that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

cornbb wrote:
    I like Sennheiser HD280 Pros. They're closed dynamic headphones, they're comfortable and the sound is great. should do the job for what you describe. €100 or thereabouts, and they're pretty good for that price

I agree with cornbb...best headphones without a doubt....
    hd 25s i meant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

your mum has great taste in headphones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Sennheiser HD25s!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

or even the sennheiser hd25sp are excellent and about 100 quid cheaper

all the pieces can be replaced so they'll last forever (in a trigger from only fools and horses's sweeping brush kinda way) Irish made too, your mum might like that

hd25sp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

yeah but lads, his ma isn't looking for dj headphones, she wants big accurate claer durable studio monitoring headphones, and the ones she's looking at are the industry standard.

seriously mate, beyer dynamic dt100 ftw, they're gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

I use a set of HD-25s and have done for about 5 years now... They are wearing well, still maintain the sound quality they had since day one & are very comfortable.

Well worth the initial investment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RedBlueGreen

BeyerDynamic DT660's
    Like sex, but for ears....

I upgraded from Sennheiser HD497's and they are worth every cent.

Advertisement