Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever order from xtsit.com??

Options
  • 12-01-2007 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

Looks like a UK company, but they don't specify where they deliver to.
    Hope somebody makes my day and tell me they have had stuff delivered here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Its a UK company....from reading their blurb it looks like they have only just gone into direct selling having previously supplied business customers.
    I'd be a little worried that they have no phone number listed at all and by the following quoted from their 'Contact Us' page
    Sales:
    For Sales enquiries email sales@xtsit.com. Please be aware that due to the phenomenal success of XtsIT we cannot currently guarantee a reply to all queries but we will attempt to reply as soon as possible.

They may well be fine...but personally I wouldn't buy from them unless I knew someone who had.
    Are they stocking something that you cannot get elsewhere or just something at a low price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Never heard of them personally, and dont know anyone who has bought from them.

But remember if your buying with a credit card on a order over 100€ you are covered by the distance selling regulation act. And any purchaces over 100€ are covered by your credit card provider. So either way your not gonna get fecked over.

Advertisement