Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Help!!!

• 12-01-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

OK I'm using a version 3.03 PSP.I'm looking for anyway to install homebrew or downgrade to 1.5.
    Its probally not a good idea to post this to you guys but i figured somebody might be able to point me in the right direction with a URL or anything?.
    Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

The Boards Playstation forum might be a better place to ask this I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tjsniper

Ok I just thought I'd try here.Thanks anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

A quick google gave me THIS

Seems you cannot downgrade a 3.03 PSP to 1.5.

Only did a quick search so you may find different answers. BTW...I know nothing about PSP's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Sorry hopeful is right,at the minute its not possible to downgrade to 1.5.THe people that do this hacking are good so I'd say it's only a matter of time before it's possible.Check the forums at http://www.psp-hacks.com/ every no and then to keep an eye on things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Spuddie

Only firmware 2.8 and under is downgradable.

I highly doubt a 3.03 downgrader will be released. It is the most recent firmware meaning better security.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

thered all like that
    as serecity gets better,hacking gets better as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Only a matter of time. I love my pmpmod avc. <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

silly boy tjsniper. alas no downgrader yet. stop upgrading though!

the psp devs are amazing though. give it time and homebrew shall be yours. but really, stop upgrading the firmware!

Advertisement