Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAG Week 07 - WHEN?!?!

• 12-01-2007 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

I got the week of the 19th off obair, so can anyone actually confirm this is actually when RAG Week is on? Anyone thats int he college, can u actually go down to the SU and say the following:

"Hello, when is RAG Week?".

Surely they must have some stuff booked so must know when it is by now. Do me proud! ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yes Bman, it starts the 19th of February. What else is that week you might ask?? Exams...yes exams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

do we not that the week starting the 19th off? the VEC do ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

hah sickener! sure ur off college for 6 months then! plus, uy can fail them exams and make up for them in December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

maybe evo could do this years rag week and next years rag week all in the one week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

rag week still to be confirm-
    supposed to be one of the last 2 weeks in feb.
    hah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

They're leaving it very late to confirm it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

well they havent a choice! i got the time off work so if its not the 19th, they'll be getti na visit from eoinzy.com and his pet kickintheballs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Rodger Wilko
    we can confirm rag week begins on the 19th

On another note, has anyone noticed how much better the blurb has gotten. congrats to all involved

Advertisement