Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

updating graphics card

Options
  • 12-01-2007 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

hi i havent updated my card yet its a 7600gt bought it about 8 months ago think its about time.
    where can i find the best driver and also how do i update do i have to uninstall the old one?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

hi i havent updated my card yet its a 7600gt bought it about 8 months ago think its about time.
    where can i find the best driver and also how do i update do i have to uninstall the old one?

Latest drivers are from www.nvidia.com for a 7600GT. You can install over the old driver if you want, or uninstall first if you want to be sure.

Advertisement