Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: 1210's MK II, DJM600, 681 Vinyl

• 12-01-2007 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey Lads,

Selling up and gettin out of this DJ lark. All equipment and vinyl are in mint condition and hardly used. Never left the bedroom. A huge waste of money but I suppose it kept me entertained for a while anyway......

2 x Technics 1210 MK II's - €650 for the pair
    Pioneer DJM 600 - €650
    Sony RX88 DJMixPro Stereo System with Remote Control & Quick Edge Woofer Speakers - €100
    681 Vinyl Records (Mostly Trance, about 150 Hard House from '99-'02, nice bit of Techno and Prog House as well) - Open to offers, would prefer to sell as one lot.

If anyones interested, PM me or email me @eircom.net

Cheers! :coolsmiley02:

100_1442.jpg

100_1444.jpg

100_1446.jpg

100_1449.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Try over on the adverts.ie music equipment section

http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=16

That's the boards.ie for sale site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

Will do, thanks for that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

I've six hundred cash here for you if you are willing to sell it to me (djm600)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

I've six hundred cash here for you if you are willing to sell it to me (djm600)
    Nope, I was originally looking for €700 cos it's practically as new and hardly ever used. €650 is the absolute lowest I'd go. They're almost a grand to buy new so I'll hang on to get my €650 :)

Advertisement