Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skyline Exhaust

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

New to boards.ie and have a question....

I have an R34 GTT Skyline with fairly sizeable hole in the exhaust before the c/f backbox. It is beyond repair (I have it in Ireland for over two years). Anyone know where I can get a replacement or 2nd hand pipe for this? The c/f pipe is perfect, 3" pipe up to it is eroded from the fine Irish weather and hot exhaust. (Before new systems are suggested I'm in a hurry to get it fixed and can't get a new system at the mo - other projects ;-) - a HKS system will be replacing it in the future)

Thanks for any help
    Lar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

How ya doing mate. I would get on over to driver.ie. There is a skyline owners fourm there and they should point you in the right direction. I reckon someone will have the standard part lying around after an upgrade so you should be lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Laroshrwd

Cheers astraboy... I'll do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Try McKeevers in Dungannon or Euroautosalvage. I actually think I seen an R34 up there in euro auto salvage the last time I was there. The irish skyline owners club is still a bit young so if you have no luck there try gtr.co.uk. There are a few irish owners on there. As well try all places like trackday performance, extreme autos and TTM and places like that. They might have had R34 owners in changing exhausts and may be able to put you in contact with one of their customers who might have a standard exhaust lying around.

Advertisement