Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can u visit cats?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This may be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway, I really want a cat but can't get one at the moment (housemates have issues!). Is there anywhere I could go to be around them for a while???

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Well i would imagine that any of the animal rescue places could always do with a few extra volunteers. Try the DSPCA or Cat protection society (i think thats what its called).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

How about house-sitting for cat owners? What area are u in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Have a look here -> http://kittenadoption.proboards80.com/index.cgi
    Ask and Im sure somone will have an answer, there are always volunteers needed for various things smile.gif

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I go away occasionally and I'm forced to pay for catsitters. If you can undercut them, you can spend some time with my cat when I go to Valencia in May for a week and Costa Rica for a month in August / September. I live by UCD. I'm serious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭BeauZak

ASH animal rescue www.ashanimalrescue.com they alwaya need people to handle, feed, clean, play with their kittens and cats.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Be warned, after spending time around them you may not be able to give them up :D
    tullyd2 wrote:
    This may be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway, I really want a cat but can't get one at the moment (housemates have issues!). Is there anywhere I could go to be around them for a while???

Advertisement