Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

right so, id really appreciate if someone could tell me where to find those black wooden earrings with the sticks through em? (theyre wooden rings with sticks going through them) and theyre small enough. ive tried a lotta places but cant seem to source them. would really appreciate if someone could tell me where to find them (in dublin that is).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I know Kembali in Galway sold them, it's a hippie type shop. There's a similiar shop right by the Central bank which might have them, there's also a shop at the left in the Drury st. entrance of the GSA that sells jewellery and ethnic things like wood carvings and finally there's an African craft shop on the street between the ha'penny bridge and abbey st where the pravda pub is. I don't know if any of those places will have them but they're worth a shot. I'm sure someone with a better knowledge the city in general might be able to suggest other places. I've never seen them in any piercing studio though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

I can confirm that the shop in Georges Street Arcarde has them.

Advertisement