Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhodes D7

• 13-01-2007 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is a battery-farm version of "fine dining". Nice staff, a nice premises, and a complete travesty of genuine cooking. Either stay home and do it yourself, or save up and taste the real thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Did you have a bad experience there? At least tell us what you ordered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've heard mixed reviews, but I ate there in November and thought it was pretty damn good. Generous portions, simple tasty food, nothing too complicated. And a dessert to die for (coffee and Bailey's creme brulee). I had slow roast loin of pork with a delicious apple sauce. Really simple, but simple food is hard to do well.

The only gripe I had about the place was the dining room itself. Very very noisy and felt uncomfortable.

Advertisement