Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olmert may be investigated for corruption charges

Options
  • 13-01-2007 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/463A879F-AF7F-4E2A-94E9-E36F4D5C1962.htm

The Israeli PM may be investigated for corruption charges. This is no surprise to me as I thought that Israel as a nation was corrupt even in its military dealings. But apparently the Israeli people are dissatisfied with Ehud Olmert after his war with Hizbullah in Lebanon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This has been bubbling under for quite a while I presume if Olmert were Palestianian you'd reckon this was a Mossad plot?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

mike65 wrote:
    I presume if Olmert were Palestianian you'd reckon this was a Mossad plot?

How so? Corruption is corruption, and if Olmert were Palestinian it would still be corruption. Also if it were corruption the Palestinian people would be just as unhappy as the Israelis at their leaders performance.

Advertisement