Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join/Create an Irish Clan?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you would like to set up an Irish Clan? im finding it hard to meet up with fellow irish battlefield heads (yes..i know you can search players by country)

If not Create one, if i could join one...

If I was to organise to create one, by default id be looking for players with a decent amount of experience (not interested in newbies at the mo) Would like to create a good..well skilled tactical group, who would love to act as a well exicuted team and no messing about.

Im no James Bond but i do have skills :D

If anyone is interested in this, just send me a PM

thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There are several Irish clans about:

The Irish Guard - www.theirishguard.com
    Clan NRG - www.clannrg.com
    1st-IB - www.1st-ib.net

That is just to name a few really. Im sorry to any clan I missed out, those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head and are pretty much the clans that have been around since the BFV days (<3 the good 'ole days)

Being in TiG I know there are a lot of lads in it and a great community, lot of games played and LAN's and just general fun. Im sure the same can be said for most clans (Although no Lan beats a Fairy lan :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

.:IE/
    Irish E-Sports is another one created for BF2142.

The site is http://www.freewebs.com/devlinz/
    Its freewebs at the moment as we are relatively newly formed so dont let that put you off.
    Hercule is the leader so hes the man to talk to for all your answers. (In game name is Jayzus)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Aye loads around to choose from. In addition to the above mentioned by winters there is also irishbf2.net.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Hey Teddi I sent you a pm!

Yea thats exactly what im looking for tbh! I always thought of trying one the other clans but I figured id have to be like really good to get in(maybe im wrong correct me otherwise) just wana have a place I can call home really! Where I can go play all the time and have it be irish!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

The Irish Guard - www.theirishguard.com
    Clan NRG - www.clannrg.com
    1st-IB - www.1st-ib.net

Dont be leaving out us "GunsForFun"ers. Still going strong as a clan although we were never into competitive matches. A good well organised community into COD, Red Orchestra and DOD as well....

www.gunsforfun.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭valen

I dunno about Clans, but stick 'bigvalen' into your friends list, and I'll give you a hand out when playing. Are there teamspeak servers that boards people use ?

PM me if you want the address of the (free/open) teamspeak server myself and about six other Irish guys use, most nights for Battlefield2142....We just put [CC] in for a pretend clan tag.

John

BigValen+player+406.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 .:iE/Dixy

Check out www.irish-esports.com for any irish 2142 players looking for a clan to join.
    Forums there contain all the info needed to sign up and join us on our 32 man ranked server.

Advertisement