Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenders for new coffee shop....

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Interested in expanding your coffee shop business?, or looking to start your own business?

We are inviting tenders from interested parties to take over the coffee shop area within the largest and first purpose built lifestyle garden centre in county Donegal. Located alongisde the N13 primary road and 8km from Derry and 8km from Letterkenny the centre has proved hugely popular during the first year and we are looking to hear from interested persons who would like to take over our existing cofee shop and run it as a seperate business.

We have seating for 80 between indoors and outside. Thsi may suit a company looking to expand or for someone looking to start out in business.

If you're interested then please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Into free advertising again are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

lifestyle garden centre

What does this even mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

It sounds like we should queue up to give you some money so that you can escape the ‘lifestyle garden center’

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

it means plants and furry dice and yogic chanting not just plants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

oh man, sounds like i've been missing out. I haven't been going to them because I thought they were all about plants. If only I'd known.

• Advertisement
Advertisement