Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Jade out

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

After seeing her go off on Dirk about the whiskey, she really has cemented herself as total trash! BB gave the whiskey to DIRK. If Jo wanted some of it, she should've come in and asked Dirk for it herself rather than get muppet Jade to do her dirty work. Dirk's a legend for dumping the rest down the sink :D

Dirk to win, Dirk to win! Shilpa and Jermaine to come 2nd and 3rd. At least they are real celebs, not idiots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

tinkerbell wrote:
    After seeing her go off on Dirk about the whiskey, she really has cemented herself as total trash! BB gave the whiskey to DIRK. If Jo wanted some of it, she should've come in and asked Dirk for it herself rather than get muppet Jade to do her dirty work. Dirk's a legend for dumping the rest down the sink :D

Dirk to win, Dirk to win! Shilpa and Jermaine to come 2nd and 3rd. At least they are real celebs, not idiots.

Yep agree with you about jade, really saw it today when the bitching started, herself and jack are really nasty, danielle seems to have fallen in with jade too which is a pity, she shouldn't have had all that wine, she was was such a mess. It was dirks whiskey, it was fun how upset jade got :D

Leo's display when he left was hilarious, i almost feel sorry for him, he was like a spoilt kid

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Dirk was stupid for what he did I think. But I also think Jade should go, she's a bad influence on poor Danielle and Jo who are bullying Shilpa who is very graceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Jade Goody needs to be exterminated like the rancid pest that she is. Her and that dopey bully Danielle are a disgrace and need to be booted out to a chorus of vitriol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

After seeing her bullying Shilpa on the live feed last night, she should be kicked out. I used to like her but not anymore.
    Cleo was useless as well, just sat there and let Jade carry on.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Jermaine hit the nail on the head when he called her and her mother "white trash" how in the name of God did she get a job writing in Now magazine?? It's a wonder she can even spell.. Having said that she probably has someone there to re-read her work and fix the f*ck ups.. And I wish she'd take that stupid looking tea towel from around her neck, is she expecting an attack of nerve gas or something... Gobsh*te.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Did anybody see Jack "relieving" himself on her leg in the bed? Its the first time I've got physically sick watching something on tv.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

DarkJager wrote:
    Did anybody see Jack "relieving" himself on her leg in the bed? Its the first time I've got physically sick watching something on tv.

Ahem http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055040452

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

There's a Shilpa petition that they are sending into the UK watchdog I think on one of the forums on Digital Spy, it's got over 1,300 signatures on it now.

I just wrote an angry email to bblb about how they are letting Jade & co behaviour continue. Last night was appauling. Jade really is a pathetic digusting vile creature. I hope that when she gets out, all her media-whoring is gone down the toilet and nobody pays anymore attention to her.

PS
    After Cleo not sticking up for Shilpa last night, it has emerged that apparantly she also has the same PR company as Jade, Dermot, Davina and Russell (hmmm ... wonder why Dermot & co are all kissing up to Jade eh, and making the highlights in Jade's favour?)

Tonight will be interesting on how they show the massive argument last night with Jade mouthing off. Bring back Alex!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapHzGuyNEw He'd shut her up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Jade is clearly a plant. I think she's been primed and coached by Endemol to perform on the show exactly how she is doing.

They want to keep her in as long as possible because her acting like a total mong to soft targets help get a reaction out of them and that makes for supposedly good tv.

I'm sure they'll engineer the show and bias the edit as much as possible to make sure she's there til the final night.

TBH this approach is the only future this show has. You clearly can't depend on these people to be entertaining on their own behalf (they've too much to lose), so BB will from now on imho stick in a ****-stirrer acting on their behalf just to get the feathers flying in the hen-house

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think Jade, Danielle & Jo (and to a lesser extent, Cleo) have really destroyed themselves in the way they are acting. Jade in particular. I doubt she's gonna be much popular after this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

xzanti wrote:
    Jermaine hit the nail on the head when he called her and her mother "white trash" how in the name of God did she get a job writing in Now magazine??

DEFINE IRONY........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

xzanti wrote:
    Jermaine hit the nail on the head when he called her and her mother "white trash" how in the name of God did she get a job writing in Now magazine?? It's a wonder she can even spell.. Having said that she probably has someone there to re-read her work and fix the f*ck ups.. :

She doesn't actually write any of it. A journalist phones her once a week and asks her a number of questions on topical issues and they they write the column in Jade "style".....not that Jade has any style of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

The thing that wrecks my head about her is how she goes on pretending to be so stupid. did you hear her last night about eskimos? it was so put on its not even funny. she obvioulsy has told that twat of a boyfriend to do the same thing.
    shes a manipulative bitch and she is saying these things for clips shows...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

magnumlady wrote:
    After seeing her bullying Shilpa on the live feed last night, she should be kicked out. I used to like her but not anymore.
    Cleo was useless as well, just sat there and let Jade carry on.

I saw that. Is it not racist of C4 to put subtitles on everything Shilpa says, while not on Jade? At least Shilpa can speak English! "Waio" (whale!!!), anyone?

The ugly pig faced bullying dope makes my blood boil, I'd love to climb through the tv screen and hurt her.

But so long as the chav scum element in the Uk pander to her, she'll alway have some support.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Get her out!! I think Jack is as bad though, he says straight up she's a wanker etc. That's nasty too. Daneille and Jo don't realise how bad they're portraying themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

jermaine and dirk dont stand up for shilpa cause their spineless
    cleo and especially H do nothing cause thier phoneys
    that H , i cant stand him , its not cause he,s bent as a 9 bob note
    its cause hes such a fake and a brown nose , he claims to be upset at the treatment of shilpa with his crocodile tears yet hes thick as theeves with the mob
    cleo is a major disapointment , she waffles on about how thier all lovely ppl
    i think both of them are playing a game , they sit on the fence because they dont want to get in the bad books of the chavs and end up nominated
    i would love shilpa to win , not only is she spectaculary gorgoeus but she loves to cook also
    alas, knowing the nature of the big bro voters , jade and danielle will come ahead of shilpa

I think a lot of us in our heads would like to be believe that we're bully busters and that if we were in that position we'd sort out Jade and Danielle.

The reality is that bullying occurs in the workplace and most people sit back and think if its not happening to us, we're not going to get caught in the crossfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

The reality is that bullying occurs in the workplace and most people sit back and think if its not happening to us, we're not going to get caught in the crossfire.

I realise that. But still, any self respecting man would give the witches both barrels.

You'll never have to see them again very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Jade Goody needs to be exterminated like the rancid pest that she is. Her and that dopey bully Danielle are a disgrace and need to be booted out to a chorus of vitriol
    Here here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Here here.

Not gonna happen....

"Celebrity Big Brother's viewing figures went up 1.1 million from Monday after the row erupted."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Just watchin Big Bro now, Jade goin really crazy with Shilpa........ sweet Jesus she lost the plot !!................. YES ... JADE OUT !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I wonder if Jade acts like that in real life.
    For goodness sake it was about a stock cube!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

OH MY GOD:eek: !!! I actually wanted to fcuk the remote at the tv, shes a fcuking scumbag,oh im so angry!! and that stupid WAG just laughing away! they deserve to be kicked out with PHYSICAL warnings :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Shilpa deserves to win after that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I wonder if Jade acts like that in real life.

Jade is acting under orders from the producers as far as I'm concerned. They know the show has gotten stale and have told her to go in there and cause trouble.

This is all a con. Shilpa is probably in on it too for all we know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

What actually annoyed me more than Fat Jade mouthing was the smiling minions in the background. Reminds me so much of seeing bullys in school where the big ugly shovels the abuse while the others stand behind, saying feck all, but just agree unconditionally with their leader.

That brown haired scouse though - "she should go home" and "she cant even speak the language properly". The first statement is just racist, the second is irony beyond beleif.

Fair play for Shilpa saying "what are you famous for? This!" at which point Fat Jade called her a loser. I honestly hope her PR company drop her, and the other two go from being x list celbritys back to the slums they originated from. Horrible sickening 'people'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

What jealous, nasty, vicious b1tches Jade, Danielle and Jo are. All three together have less going for them than Shilpa has and they just can't handle it! I can imagine what each of those girls were like as schoolgirls....bet they were stuck-up b1tches who thought they were "it". Get them all out. I vote for a mass eviction by Big Brother on Fri night. Take out those three and then lets see their faces when Davina shows them how they've behaved and tells them all the uproar and outrage they've caused outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Well done on Big Brother for calling Danielle in and asking her about what she said, 'cause it did sound racist, wonder if Ted will be around for long if this is how she truely behaves. Jade is just a looney stupid person, she was just looking for a fight, and when Shilpa complained about the oxo cubes she attacked her. Glad Shilpa didn't give Jade the satisfaction of sinking to her level, that really pissed jade off. Cleo should have said something, what the girls were doing was bullying and wasn't in any way justified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

gimmick wrote:

Fair play for Shilpa saying "what are you famous for? This!" .

Ha Ha .

Dont know if it is Racism though, as it if was they might be having a go at Jermaine also, id say its just ( Jade mainly ) being the Knacks that they are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

To see Shilpa finally show Jade for what she really is tonight was spectacular. She didn't have to say or do anything at all, it was merely the dignified and ladylike way in which she stood up to that abuse that did it.

Watching the vicious hag attack her with such venom and jealousy was like watching someone set up the gallows and tie the noose for their own "career" and whatever undeserved reputation she managed to build for herself between BB3 and now.

I never like booing no matter who comes out of that house but my God will I be watching when she comes out to make sure she gets her come uppance!

It sooo reminds me of school too. The other 2 gimps were like 2 school girls down the back of the bus - hard to believe one is 23 and the other is hitting 30.

Shilpa is pathetic???? Jade Goody is pathetic and the other 2 are just as bad if not worse. She says she's had a rough upbringing, and I'm sure she has, but Danielle hasn't and yet she was able to say those terrible things.

Watching her go into the Diary room like a little girl who has been caught by the teacher telling someone to "F off back home" was pathetic. Her snivelling little excuse "I don't remember saying it" I'm very sorry blah blah blah was sooo fake!

Advertisement