Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Jade out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

In a world where John Lennon was shot, I cant believe a c*** like Jade Goody is allowed to walk around and earn loads of money for being a vile, rancid disgusting person. I seriously hope she comes to harm on the outside, I hate her.

Fair to Shilpa for showing her up for the fake celebrity that she is. And that Danielle, is a little toe rag too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'm sick of looking at, listening to, and hearing about that ugly fat racist scumbag piece of sh1t Jade Goody. I'm in full agreement with the poster above that I seriously hope she gets a good kicking when she eventually gets fvcked out of the house. They'll hopefully pack her little minions with her as well.

Haven't seen the show so can't comment on the racism.

But surely Jade thinking she is better than Shilpa is an offence to eyesight anyway...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm sick of looking at, listening to, and hearing about that ugly fat racist scumbag piece of sh1t Jade Goody. I'm in full agreement with the poster above that I seriously hope she gets a good kicking when she eventually gets fvcked out of the house. They'll hopefully pack her little minions with her as well.

I hate to say it, but I totally agree, Grace got a lump taken out of her head outside a nightclub and I don't think she was even half as bad as the pig, I'd say someone will have a go, I hope so anyway...

Anyone know when the next eviction is to be held?? I shall be front row centre for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

I think it's this friday

Jade & Shilpa & Dirk I hear

Get the popcorn out - I think we all know who's going home!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

tinkerbell wrote:
    Bring back Alex!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapHzGuyNEw He'd shut her up!
    Well said I can't wait to see that fat ugly racist bitch get whats coming to her, she and her family are the scum of the earth, shes destroyed her "career" ppl are fianlly going to see her for the peice of crap she is. Shes finished now and I for one am glad to see the back of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

tinkerbell wrote:
    Tonight will be interesting on how they show the massive argument last night with Jade mouthing off. Bring back Alex!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapHzGuyNEw He'd shut her up!

Ha ha ha :D I've never seen that.

'And you're large gaping chasm that's in the middle of your face.
    And at the end of the day, I don't give a flying **** ... about anything....
    of course YOU do jade cos you want to arse lick as many people as possible...
    why don't you ass lick me?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah Alex was good, last I heard though he hit someone with his car and they died :o

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

quad_red wrote:
    Ha ha ha :D I've never seen that.

'And you're large gaping chasm that's in the middle of your face.
    And at the end of the day, I don't give a flying **** ... about anything....
    of course YOU do jade cos you want to arse lick as many people as possible...
    why don't you ass lick me?

my god that is classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

I've been to Jades site today, it's very busy in the forums section
    It might be worth getting a look before it dissapears.
    Please note there are some upset people there and are using harsh language / unsuitable for some.

You have been warned
    http://www.jadegoodyonline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=406f41944adc25e33110aa5de2d65c34

This site has no connection to boards or myself.......!

You might need to refresh a few times to get a repsonse.

• Advertisement

I've been to Jades site today, it's very busy in the forums section
    It might be worth getting a look before it dissapears.
    Please note there are some upset people there and are using harsh language / unsuitable for some.

You have been warned
    http://www.jadegoodyonline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=406f41944adc25e33110aa5de2d65c34

This site has no connection to boards or myself.......!

You might need to refresh a few times to get a repsonse.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I'd love to see what people have been, I can guess though as its been said here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

!!!!!!!! Keep trying it's still up!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

wow theyre really going for it on that site lolololol

Holy mother of God!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

The thread titled 'Get that fat cow off my tv' had be giggling.

I've had a look, its funny as f***. The bitch deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

if bb kicked jade out now for bullying and her actions towards shilpa, would they be letting her off the hook? shouldnt she have to face the crowd and an embarrassing interview. I doubt shilpa would want to see jade suffer being the person she is, but just that jade is shown how wrong she is in her actions. Would like to see jade make a public apology for her actions when shes interviewed, i can see her in tears now

eolhc wrote:
    if bb kicked jade out now for bullying and her actions towards shilpa, would they be letting her off the hook? shouldnt she have to face the crowd and an embarrassing interview. I doubt shilpa would want to see jade suffer being the person she is, but just that jade is shown how wrong she is in her actions. Would like to see jade make a public apology for her actions when shes interviewed, i can see her in tears now

She does deserve to run the gauntlet from the crowd, but she'll be completely unapologetic, all scumbag skangers think their actions are justified. Besides Davina will go easy on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

She does deserve to run the gauntlet from the crowd, but she'll be completely unapologetic, all scumbag skangers think their actions are justified. Besides Davina will go easy on her.

i think the uk media comes down hard on any sort of negitive behaviour that is race related, i don't think jade will get any good press out this. I think davina will do her job and ask the questions, don't think its her place to judge her, will have to wait and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

yeah dont ya remember glen hoddle and his views

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

after watching last nights show , it is clear to anyone who saw it that jade goody is completly unhinged
    while the storm that has blown up over this is really over the top
    it beats 30 or 40 being killed in iraq in a bomb to the top story , this is not shilpas fault and i think she would be embarrassed about it really

thiers a few things about tommorrow nights eviction , i would not be over confident that jade will go , unless people who never vote in a big bro eviction actually decide to pick up the phone and vote , i think jade could stay and shilpa might go
    im serious , the majority of people who vote for big bro are more like jade than they are like shilpa , the underclass see jade as a role model
    she may have lost her sponsorship deals but she still has her fan base

now in the event that jade is evicted , heres hoping , i dont think they will exit her in the normal fashion , they would not have enough security
    the woman would be a real target when she comes out , my guess is she will be ushered away quickly , probably straight to heathrow airport
    thier is no way the woman can remain in the uk in the short term

this might seem a real shame as we would love to see her get her comeuppance, but knowing jade , she would be blissfully unaware at what the crowd was booing at , plus davina would not take her to task for it
    davina would not risk alienating her mainly chav fanbase and besides she never takes anyone to task , as prooven in her flop chat show on bbc last yr
    she cant interview to save her life

i think that if jade goes tommorow night , the rest of them will pull in thier horns, while they may not become really good mates with shilpa over night
    i reckon they will behave resonably well for the rest of the show
    afterall , sheep need thier shephard

then hopefully some light will appeat at the end of this dark tunnell
    the godess that is SHILPA will be crowned winner

ps . who thinks shilpa would be a really good choice for a bond girl
    not nesscerilly the lead one but you know , thier are usually a few in each movie

Besides Davina will go easy on her.

I wouldn't be too sure - Davina doesn't sit on the fence. When she dislikes someone you can really tell and when she loves someone you can tell that too. Plus, it wouldn't look to good for her own career if she didn't ask the questions everyone wants to hear the answers to. She wouldn't want to be perceived as agreeing with or condoning ANY of Jade's behaviour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Davina will say what she is told to say.

anyway, on the bond point. Shilpa as jadesa kebabelly

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

What's going on with the votes this week? I can't find any info on the site or see any on C4 or E4 about whether we're voting out or to save, or what?

Has it closed early? :s

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Does Jade make you feel embarrassed to be:

a) British (if you are)
    b) A woman
    c) A human being

This woman has earned a small fortune by doing what? Being thick and foul-mouthed.

She was like it in BB3 - she bullied Sophie.

She just isn't a nice person. Take Chantelle for instance - she isn't the brightest match in the box, but good luck to her - she's a nice girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

Livvie wrote:
    She just isn't a nice person. Take Chantelle for instance - she isn't the brightest match in the box, but good luck to her - she's a nice girl.

Couldn't agree more,even Nikki Graham who was a little BEatch was as sweet as pie underneath it all.

Kingsize wrote:
    Couldn't agree more,even Nikki Graham who was a little BEatch was as sweet as pie underneath it all.

Oh, she was hilarious.

She's like a child really. Sometimes you just wanted to strangle her, but she made last year's BB with those wonderful tantrums.

My favourite BB was still BB3 though.

Livvie wrote:
    Does Jade make you feel embarrassed to be:

a) British (if you are)
    b) A woman
    c) A human being

She doesn't make me embarrassed to be any of those things because she only represents a few types of women, a few types of British people and a few types of human beings and I am none of them.

I'm also not embarrassed because I never bought a magazine with her in it, read her book, watched her shows or even had a sniff of her perfume so I'm happy to say I am very much detached from her in every sense of the word:D

Even on the British front, H and Cleo aren't behaving like her, so she is only representative of a certain facet of British society.

It's an interesting question though, how does her behaviour make people feel about their nationality/sex and will it make people look into themselves at their own behaviour?

She doesn't make me embarrassed to be any of those things because she only represents a few types of women, a few types of British people and a few types of human beings and I am none of them.

I'm also not embarrassed because I never bought a magazine with her in it, read her book, watched her shows or even had a sniff of her perfume so I'm happy to say I am very much detached from her in every sense of the word:D

Even on the British front, H and Cleo aren't behaving like her, so she is only representative of a certain facet of British society.

It's an interesting question though, how does her behaviour make people feel about their nationality/sex and will it make people look into themselves at their own behaviour?

You are right of course. She isn't representative of the nation as a whole - although there are too many like her.

It can be worrying though that a nation can become sterotyped by the behaviour of someone who is in the public eye.

As a natural worrier, I do tend to have concerns over how Britain is perceived as a whole, whether because of the actions of mindless morons, lager louts, or our Government. Most of the time I have no desire to be associated with any of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

don't worry about it, Livvie.
    we have people like her in Ireland too. we know she is not representative of the entire population.

Advertisement