Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom download quota link

Options
  • 13-01-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I can't find any reference to the link that shows me how much of my broadband download limit I have consumed on the eircom site. Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Open http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net in the lower right part you see "your Broadband Stats".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

That's the one - couldn't find it anywhere on the main site. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i havent heard of any1 been punished or even warned for going over eircoms cap, the las time i asked eircom themselves, they told me not to worry as they dont enforce the cap and havent charged for going over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Skatedude wrote:
    i havent heard of any1 been punished or even warned for going over eircoms cap, the las time i asked eircom themselves, they told me not to worry as they dont enforce the cap and havent charged for going over it

Are you serious? They honestly don't enforce it? Damn I could have downloaded alot more 360 game demos.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 smergger

Are you serious? They honestly don't enforce it? Damn I could have downloaded alot more 360 game demos.
    could be nasty when they do , 3cent per Mb last i seen , 30euro a gig, 400kps dling cost 45euro per hour over the limit if forgot oO

• Advertisement
Advertisement