Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes! I've just booked my BC: CE

Options
  • 13-01-2007 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Finally after phoning about 20 shops I managed to get a hold of my copy of the Collectors Edition!

Im delighted, although I'll have to go far enough to get it!

So, what about you. Have you booked yours? And will you get the CE? (Collectors Edition)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Preordered from Play a month or two ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Cool, did you decide to get the CE ? There are problems with getting the extra pet in EU editions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Nah I went for the cheapo version.. 20 quid or something, I've enoguh ingame pets and I always forget to take em out anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Went into my local Gamestop (Santry) and managed to prebook it. Girl told me they weren't sure if they were getting any CE in but she had no prebookings for it so if they did get some in I'd be first on the list, yay. Not too set on getting it though, non CE will do me fine (was real pissed when they didn't include a tshirt in the CE)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

A mate of mine pre-ordered the CE in Game in December and he just got a phone call saying that they didn't get enough so he won't get it. I pre-ordered mine in the same shop in October - if I don't get it I'll be pissed off. I actually went in last Tuesday just to confirm it and the lad there couldn't find my name on the list - I had the receipt luckily so he stuck me on it. Gonna get there at opening time just to be sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

I preordered 4 CE's from gamestop in dun laoghaire.

now they said it would be CE,

and if its not there will be nerd bashings...

well.. nerd tears anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

why 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

ZygOte wrote:
    why 4?

Cause he's hardcore thats why.

krazy_8s wrote:
    Cause he's hardcore thats why.

i know! its my fault he got ito the damn game in the first place ;)

but still 4!?

ZygOte wrote:

but still 4!?

me
    my girlfriend
    krazy 8's
    and the other fella.
    ZygOte wrote:

explain how you got me into it? :)

• Advertisement

cance wrote:
    me
    my girlfriend
    krazy 8's
    and the other fella.

explain how you got me into it? :)
    well unless im wrong your the guy who works in chubb, and im the guy who works in qualcom ;)

ZygOte wrote:
    well unless im wrong your the guy who works in chubb, and im the guy who works in qualcom ;)

/paranoia

good guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on both CD and DVD
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Behind-the-Scenes DVD
    The Art of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Hardcover Art Book
    Exclusive In-Game Pet: Netherwhelp
    Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Starter Packs, plus Exclusive Cards
    Map of Outland Mouse Pad
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Soundtrack CD

Nothing worth getting excited about. Only thing that remotely interests me is the behind the scenes Dvd but how long before thats on youtube or warcraftmovies.com ? meh

well i just got a phone call from gamestop confirming my 4 copies of burning crusade CE for tomorrow, they open at 9:30 am.

i got 4 of 6, there may still be 2 Ce's left to be booked, ring them now and see if you want. gamestop dunlaoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Mouse pad will look great on my desk in work.

Pity I stopped leveling at 39 though.

krazy_8s wrote:
    Mouse pad will look great on my desk in work.

Pity I stopped leveling at 39 though.

arent you rolling a dreanai shammy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Errrr infact I *booked* mine in gamestop dunlaoghaire too.... are you sure they have this many to be booked?

PS: Is the CE limited edition or will they make more?

Deaddude wrote:
    Errrr infact I *booked* mine in gamestop dunlaoghaire too.... are you sure they have this many to be booked?

PS: Is the CE limited edition or will they make more?
    They never made more of the original game collectors edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

God damn, im starting to feel that i should have done some leg work to prepare for this release. I'm hoping to just you know, get up at noon and go in and buy it that afternoon.

I'm not too pushed about getting the CE, dont fancy forkin out an extra 20 for a piece of fluff :P

What is it anyway? The pet..

just walked into hmv on grafton at 8.30 and picked up the CE no bother , about 3 others came in the same time, they still had about 4 CE's left when i was leaving probably gone now though.

• Advertisement

nix wrote:
    I'm not too pushed about getting the CE, dont fancy forkin out an extra 20 for a piece of fluff :P

What is it anyway? The pet..

Try €40 extra :p

Got mine this morning in HMV in Henry Street. After I got a phone call from Game yesterday saying they didn't get enough so I couldn't get my pre-ordered one I went to HMV and they had loads.

Not just the pet in it. Book of art, soundtrack cd, game itself on cd and dvd. But mainly the pet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shahakran

Got mine too! Netherwhelp Pet :D

Now just got to figure a way out of work... :rolleyes:

shahakran wrote:
    Got mine too! Netherwhelp Pet :D

Now just got to figure a way out of work... :rolleyes:

hehe just do what im doing , just start to shake violently at your desk and cough and splutter a lot, then walk up to you boss and ask did he just see that blood elf in the corner by the portal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

I hope its not sacrilegious to talk about price...but...how much is the expansion pack and CE ?
    Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

ZygOte wrote:
    hehe just do what im doing , just start to shake violently at your desk and cough and splutter a lot, then walk up to you boss and ask did he just see that blood elf in the corner by the portal?
    Some shaving foam applied around the mouth area should give a more dramatic response from the boss.

JackieChan wrote:
    I hope its not sacrilegious to talk about price...but...how much is the expansion pack and CE ?
    Ta

€74.99 for the CE in HMV, which is probably more than other places knowing HMV's track record. but i had a gift card i needed to use :), even still youve pay the same or more for a standard xbox360 title theese days , so not really that bad considering what your getting for your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shahakran

ZygOte wrote:

Hehe, trouble is he'd probably say "Yes, he's our new employee straight in from Outlands" :eek:

shahakran wrote:
    Hehe, trouble is he'd probably say "Yes, he's our new employee straight in from Outlands"
    Probably be better than most of the muppets hired here these days :D

great news for the CE people:

if your pet doesnt work, you'll get a LURKY!!!!11! and a netherwhelp, and 2 days free play time

murky2.jpg

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/01/15/broken-ce-pet-for-eu-players-but-blizzard-makes-up-for-it-doubl/

i always wanted a lurky/murky.

now to wake my gf up and get her lazy ass down to dun laoghaire ^_^

• Advertisement

Anyone looking for a CE...

When I booked in Gamestop Santry on Sunday they told me they weren't expecting any CE in, but they'd put my name down for one and noone else had asked about CE when booking. When I went in this morning I got my CE and they looked liked they had several more. The only other guy there with me was buying 4 regular copies, so you might get lucky there.

Advertisement