Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes! I've just booked my BC: CE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

just got normal edition in HMV henery st. 34.99.. they had about 100 copies

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

cance wrote:
    great news for the CE people:

if your pet doesnt work, you'll get a LURKY!!!!11! and a netherwhelp, and 2 days free play time

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/01/15/broken-ce-pet-for-eu-players-but-blizzard-makes-up-for-it-doubl/

i always wanted a lurky/murky.

now to wake my gf up and get her lazy ass down to dun laoghaire ^_^

yeah they screwed up the pet thingy on the european CE
    see here on how to get it, you have to snailmail them!!!!!!

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/activatepet.htm

byw, might be worth holding onto , murloc pets sell for about 300$ on ebay :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

can anyone checked their burning crusade box and confirm whether its a PC/MAC disc or just pc?

its pc/mac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

cool!!

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

cance wrote:
    I preordered 4 CE's from gamestop in dun laoghaire.

now they said it would be CE,

and if its not there will be nerd bashings...

well.. nerd tears anyway...

Hey lol so YOU were the person who booked 4 and got them lol. My mother kindly picked mine up (the last one) and there was a person waiting there to see would she turn up - if not he would have gotten it. Sorry person who was waiting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Deaddude wrote:
    Hey lol so YOU were the person who booked 4 and got them lol. My mother kindly picked mine up (the last one) and there was a person waiting there to see would she turn up - if not he would have gotten it. Sorry person who was waiting :P

my girlfriend just got there now and there were people hanging around to see if she would pick up all four. aparantly a sigh of disapointment was let out by the punters when the shop assistant declared her as the "famous 4 collector". which mortified her endlessly.

so i was told i am "buying her lunch and very nicely paying for her taxi home".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

cance wrote:
    my girlfriend just got there now and there were people hanging around to see if she would pick up all four. apparently a sigh of disappointment was let out by the punters when the shop assistant declared her as the "famous 4 collector". which mortified her endlessly.

so i was told i am "buying her lunch and very nicely paying for her taxi home".

:), and whats worse is I could not care less either way. I think I'll get my murloc and try to drown him, the little bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got my CE at 9 this morning *grin*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

krazy_8s wrote:
    :), and whats worse is I could not care less either way. I think I'll get my murloc and try to drown him, the little bastard.

I want a lil murloc bastard to drown :(

Looked all over town this morning for a CE copy, well... henry street and smyths. .. no joy so i just bought a normal copy, meh lvl 70 here i come !! o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just bought the CE from HMV Grafton Street half an hour ago. There was one sitting behind the counter downstair. I went up and asked if it was for sale and the guy said that it was ordered, but that no-one had collected it so I could have it.

I'm only lvl 36 so I've no real use for TBC yet, but I know I'll get it eventually and it's nice to have all the extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

:(

I couldn't get a CE anywhere near here, Smyths weren't even stocking Burning Crusade when I went in ("oh we only get games on fridays").

I'm only interested in the pet though, does it use a seperate code or is it unlocked as part of the general key for BC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

Advertisement