Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Season game in London

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

I don't know if anybody noticed but there's a second batch of tickets going on sale for this game later this month. If you've been selected to buy tickets for the second batch, you'll receive an email about 7 days before they go on sale with your password. Anybody who bought tickets in the first round won't be eligible to buy tickets in the second round of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

and just to add to that no letters will be sent out this time just emails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

Fingers crossed I get one :)

Anyone get any email yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,459 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Lads, very irregular poster here, my interest is just increasing in the game now. I applied for two tickets, and have been given the chance to buy some fortunately enough. I'm gonna ask my old boss if he's interested first, cos he's the one who got me into the game. But if he's also been given the chance, I'll pass on the details here, as I wont be in the country at the time of sale. Pleasant surprise there for me when I saw it.

• Advertisement

I'd be interested if they're spare.

kensutz wrote:
    I'd be interested if they're spare.

Alright, just textin the boss now, he's not in work. Although shall have to find out how the whole buying thing works, I have the password ready just incase.

Got the email pretty pleased

When were they sent out?

Today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Yay! Got myself an email! Yay!!!

Only 2 tickets though, applied for 6... Oh well, 1 guy can't go and the other 3 aren't into the NFL that much anyway... :D:D:D

Ok lads, just wondering, if anybody here got tickets in the 1st round of pre-sale, can they confirm for me how they bought them? What I mean is did they log onto ticketmaster.ie or .co.uk??? And did they choose to have them delivered or collect at the venue? Never thought about stuff like that until now...

Cheers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

dulpit wrote:
    Ok lads, just wondering, if anybody here got tickets in the 1st round of pre-sale, can they confirm for me how they bought them? What I mean is did they log onto ticketmaster.ie or .co.uk??? And did they choose to have them delivered or collect at the venue? Never thought about stuff like that until now...

Cheers...
    I logged into ticketmaster.co.uk and got them delivered to Ireland. There's a £5 booking charge per ticket and delivery was another £5. They were available through the .ie address too.

Best to be logged into it before hand so everything is ready to go

Dodge wrote:
    I logged into ticketmaster.co.uk and got them delivered to Ireland. There's a £5 booking charge per ticket and delivery was another £5. They were available through the .ie address too.

Best to be logged into it before hand so everything is ready to go

nice one... I just rang ticketmaster there and they confirmed it as well...Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Got 2 although needed 6 , I am thrilled with 2 though , better than nowt

Best of luck to all today only 27 minutes to go:D

Got my tickets @ about 9.55, 2 tickets!:D Came to like £201 sterling, ouch.. Still though, woo!

Glad to hear some of yiz got tickets in the second round. I can't wait for the big day.

Yep got tickets as soon as they came out not cheap mine totalled up to 201£ like dulpit but in an even this big I couldn't care less:D

kensutz, sorry, forgot to come back here. My boss did want the tickets. He ended up getting them aswell. Wonder will he do the nice deed and ask me:p

• Advertisement

Ok no worries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Just managed to get 2 tickets for the game!!!!! w00p! :D

Cool cool, there were a fair few dissapointed fans in the third round. Not everybody was guaranteed a ticket who got a password. There's supposed to be a Club Wembley ticket sale for the super expesive seats soon then a general ticket sale later this month. The recent announcement said we should receive our tickets around late September / early October.

JJ wrote:
    The recent announcement said we should receive our tickets around late September / early October.
    Those who got them in the initial lottery were contacted to confirm our details by Monday 10th (2 days ago)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

JJ wrote:
    There's supposed to be a Club Wembley ticket sale for the super expesive seats soon then a general ticket sale later this month.

Might be an option if you don't already have a ticket. Just got a mail about this: Click here - http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/majorevents/nfl

giddyup wrote:
    Might be an option if you don't already have a ticket. Just got a mail about this: Click here - http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/majorevents/nfl

Got that too... It would be nice, wouldn't it?

Dodge wrote:
    Those who got them in the initial lottery were contacted to confirm our details by Monday 10th (2 days ago)

Yeah, I wrote in about a month or two ago to change my address as I moved since I ordered my tickets. It was processed no problem.

According to Irish people on nfluk.com ticketmaster have said they won't be posting tickets "overseas" and we'll have to pick them up at a ticket office in Wembley.

Now while I've no real problem with that, they should have told us. And they better refund the £4.95 delivery charge (per ticket) they charged us...

You'll need the credit card you booked with and ID

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Thanks for that, I would have started to worry about where my tickets were.

You think they should have emailed us with this info?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There's some debate as to whether that's rubbish or not.

Advertisement