Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playtime with Jack Bauer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hmmm, Kim Bauer Doll!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

touche mes amigo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kel Varnsen

Speaking of 24 related paraphernalia, have you guys seen Jack Bauer's Satchel of Death?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Read in the paper today that Kiefer got a sample of the doll and brought it out with some mates and they ended up torturing it and then set fire to it in the car park while they were drunk.
    The next day the people who gave it to him asked could they have it back as its the prototype and is the only one.

So the plan has been put back 6 months. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

they better say DAMMIT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Spanky-s wrote:
    Read in the paper today that Kiefer got a sample of the doll and brought it out with some mates and they ended up torturing it and then set fire to it in the car park while they were drunk.
    The next day the people who gave it to him asked could they have it back as its the prototype and is the only one.

So the plan has been put back 6 months. :D
    HAHA!

What a legend...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Speaking of 24 related paraphernalia, have you guys seen Jack Bauer's Satchel of Death?

I was in my local Lidl a few days ago and, as I was walking around looking at some of the various specials and things, I came across these bags that they were selling that looked very similar to that one you posted. When I saw them I nearly burst out laughing because the first thing that came into my head was "Jack Bauer Satchel Of Death"! :D

In fact, I'm kind of sorry I didn't go ahead and buy one of them now because they looked pretty sturdy and had a good few compartments and all that and were only about 20 or 25 Euros, I think.

Hmmm, might pick one up next week if they still have them, maybe. ;) Buy a couple of airsoft Heckler & Koch USP Compact pistols, a PDA of some sort, a night vision scope and a few other things, throw them all into it and you could run around pretending to be Jack! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There is a word for these, they are called jack-packs.

Advertisement