Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketplace for Code Monkeys

Options
  • 13-01-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been working on putting a site together for the last two days. I'm bored.

I'm sure I could get a couple of chinese kids in a sweat shop to bang this stuff out for peanuts.

Is there any good online marketplaces where you can post stuff up and pay to get it coded?

I want a price comparison site done using PHP and MySQL. I want all of the source code. I know PHP myself so I may want to tweak it after.

Any suggestions?

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Rent a coder or elance perhaps?

Do you want it to grab all the various prices from webistes a-la www.moneysupermarket.com if so it may take a while. It's meant to be tricky to make something do it effectivley.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Nah, more like irishfuelprices.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

Post it on rentacoder.

Note that you'll need to specify that you own the copyright to the code once written and will probably need to pay extra for that - and also that you need to specify the coding standards to be used.

Advertisement