Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Game Swapping site

Options
  • 13-01-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was looking for a decent Irish game swapping site but I couldn't find one. There is one called gametrader.ie but you have to pay to use it.

So I've created http://www.gameswapireland.com (Game Swap Ireland)

The URL may not work yet for everyone, as it was only registered today and can take up to 48 hours to be fully accessible by everybody.

It's totally forum based, and of course it's also totally free.
    There is a specific forum to leave user feedback on, so we can build up a list of good/dodgy users.

If the site becomes popular, I'll do some custom work on it to, to make it more eBay like, but I'll stick with the forum-style to start off.

I know there is a Swap board in adverts.ie, but it's a general swap forum and it has very little activity.

I've posted up 16 DS games on the site (under the Cross-Platform Swap section), and I'm looking to swap them for Wii games.

Any suggestions are welcome !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i know of another one,but deleated it from meine favs by mistake and cant rememer name..........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Good idea, I'll def check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Hey qwertplaywert, did you remember the name of that site your were talking about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

www.Gametz.com is (I think) the original and best.

Cool site alright, but is there any other free Irish based trading sites ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

From my Original Post :
    I know there is a Swap board in adverts.ie, but it's a general swap forum and it has very little activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

deadl0ck banned for a week for being a smart alec. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

deadl0ck banned for a week for being a smart alec. :)

lol well as i have said in previous sites (John.N on wiffy) this is a great site and when alot of people register it will become even better..

Advertisement