Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Actis Tri Iso Super 9 Insulation?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

If you used Actis Tri Iso Super 9 in your house can you please read current bonded bead insulation thread and give me some feedback. Trada and Agreement certs have been withdrawn for this product and posters there say those of us who used it should be looking for our money back. Any more feedback would be welcomed. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thejazzman

If you used Actis Tri Iso Super 9 in your house can you please read current bonded bead insulation thread and give me some feedback. Trada and Agreement certs have been withdrawn for this product and posters there say those of us who used it should be looking for our money back. Any more feedback would be welcomed. Thanks

Hmmm that is interesting, i saw something about this on a link to the sustainability website when I was browsing another insulating website:-

http://www.importsuppliesdirect.com/astro-multilayer-152-p.asp

It seems that Actis is not all that it is cracked up to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Thank you for drawing my attention to that Jazzman. I've just emailed the company who supplied us for their response.

Advertisement