Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any latvian restaurants about ?

• 14-01-2007 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i have been getting to know this latvian girl and it would be nice if i found a latvian restauraunt in ireland.so does anybody know of one anywhere?but preferebly in dublin or louth.but looking for one anywhere and everywhere.thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I think that's a 'no'! She might be sick of Latvian food? I certainly wouldn't want to be touching Irish food, such as it is, if I were abroad.

Why not take her to that Phillipino restaurant in Sandymount? That'd be a bit unusual. Use the internet then to find out how to say 'You're beautiful' (or "You're great" if she's not so good looking) in Latvian, to wow her at the end of the meal. Don't forget to get the accent right too or it will just sound clumsy and amateurish.

Happy womanising!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Can't say I know of any Latvian restaurants but there's a Polish pub on Parnell street that might sell some food and there is a Romainian restaurant just off of North King Street.

While their not Latvian their heading in the right direction!

Advertisement