Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Island site

• 14-01-2007 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Anybody know any discount coupons for this site(stoneisland.co.uk)? At the chekout there is a box for them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Have been on postal and e-mail newsletters for years and have never heard of any. It's obviously just a site capability that they decided to add on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

I e-mailed them and got a reply yesterday. There are none available at the moment is what they said.

I was told it's for exchanges, if you send something back they'll give you a virtual credit note number to use at checkout.

SS 2007 finally uploaded today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 irishstyle

ye sound like the guys to ask this q.

Where in ireland can you get a decent range of AJs? BT and Alias Tom have stopped serving up a big range. I like AJ a lot, sensible clothes etc, but i cannot get as much as i might like.

irishstyle wrote:
    ye sound like the guys to ask this q.

Where in ireland can you get a decent range of AJs? BT and Alias Tom have stopped serving up a big range. I like AJ a lot, sensible clothes etc, but i cannot get as much as i might like.

I know House of Fraser in Dundrum stock it but it's poser stuff rather than sensible stuff, and the prices are terrible. BT has gone down the same ruote. They've gone from discreet logo Ts and plain polos to puffa jackets and crinkly shirts. Only one solution; get on a cheap flight to Milan and stock up. :) Buy two pairs of jeans and a polo and in the price comparison with HoF, you've paid for your return flight from Dublin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement