Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] back to eve...

Options
  • 14-01-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Right - after a long hiatus I decided to give eve another try since cancelling that 'other' game.

So Im effectively stuck out in fountain, super deep 0.0 space with no corp - essentially meaning im screwed if i leave the station for very long :)

Now I have a reasonable amount of named Large weapons that I dont want to lose and an apoc id rather fly out of here then sell.

As its been so long I only just noticed the 'warp to 0 meters' feature.

Does this mean that If i plan an escape back to 10 space (to regain some control and figure out what i want to do) can I only really be stopped if someone has a warp bubble around a gate that I am travelling to?

I have just shy of 11mil sp, a decent clone but a few implants i would really like to keep, so im not 100% sure what my best bet is.

Is anyone here down that way? Im hearing rumours of BoB wanting the system too which means I better make a decision quick!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

depends on whose space you are in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Lots of grey council (Celestial Apoc?) folks about. A few Bob showing up in local though.

Im in the southern Phoenix area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

woot my area, ill shoot you if you aint blue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

or you could help him get back to highsec, get his affairs in order.

R0ot wrote:
    woot my area, ill shoot you if you aint blue :D

I doubt Im blue to you - belonging to some default corp back in high sec space ;)

mostly harmless huh? are you recruiting for short 5-day memberships? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Snaga wrote:
    I doubt Im blue to you - belonging to some default corp back in high sec space ;)

mostly harmless huh? are you recruiting for short 5-day memberships? ;)

heh no, but depending on your corp i may be able to arrange a 1 hour pass :D

The corp is "Aliastra" - and 2 hours would help that little bit more :)

Nevermind - I got out and back to Empire this afternoon, only had to run one blockade!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

hehe .... I lived down there a long while ago in the fountain alliance, good times good times .... until my corp was kicked (along with a lot of others), FA died not long after :D that'll teach um

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Well other toons that have returned after absence have gotten, have contacted the local powers and arranged some travel passes. I know one guy had no money left and hippoking, gave the guy enough cash to get a clone and get back to empire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement