Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mousepad gone mad

• 14-01-2007 4:05pm

I haven't been able to left click using my laptop's inbuilt mouse for weeks now.. I have to attach a mouse, which is awful hassle!

Has anybody any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Start->Settings->Control Panel->Mouse is a good place to start.

tom dunne wrote:
    Start->Settings->Control Panel->Mouse is a good place to start.

It definitely was a good place to start when it first broke! Do you tell me something specific I might have overlooked?

The scrollpad is able to move the cursor but it isn't able to left click when I tap it. I'm not able to use the left click button either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Can you give us some details please? Make/model of laptop and operating system if you have them.

Ruu wrote:
    Can you give us some details please? Make/model of laptop and operating system if you have them.

It's a Dell Inspiron 6000 with XP.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyone? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement