Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have Digiweb, thinking of changing

Options
  • 14-01-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,
    I live just outside the town of Clonmel, Co. Tipp and have had Digiweb Wireless 1Mb Broadband for nearly a year and since my contract is coming up for renewal soon, I'm thinking of changing.

This time last year, my telephone exchange wasn't Broadband enabled but according to the Line Test at Eircom, Digiweb and BT, it now is.

My Digiweb service this past while has been pretty dismal. About 8 days down time over 10 months and the first two months, the connection would slow to a crawl whenever the weather was bad. It took a letter of complaint and a post on here to get that sorted.

So, I've been thinking of getting the 2Mb Broadband and Total Talk package from BT. (They seem to be the best of a bad bunch) :rolleyes:

I've been reading some of the other posts. A bit of a mixed bag. Got a bit concerned when I saw the thread about the downtime in the 051 Tramore area.

Anybody in the Southeast want to share their experiences with BT?

Anyone in the Southeast got Digiweb DSL? If so, how has it been for you?

Advertisement