Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picoo -Z

Options
  • 14-01-2007 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I thought I would try to kill 2 birds with the one stone...

There are a lot of queries of car boot sales and where to buy the latest RC toys.

Fyi - There is a great car boot sale in Crosshaven, Cork every Sunday where you can buy absolutely anything and even RC Toys!!!

Please excuse the plug but might be of intereste - I have a stand there that has the latest Picoo-Z "the wolrd's smallest helicopter" you can go to my website at mefdirect.com. Please excuse the plug!

I understand the rules on here but I see a lot of questions of where people can go to get good quality RC toys at a fair price. One should not that the high street is their only option! Plenty of car boot sales where one can get good RC toys there too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

I love the way you dont give a price but you say it is cheap:p
    What price is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭loopingfred

40 Euros with P&P...

I have these cheaper... :rolleyes:

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

40Euros new ... cheaper than the cheapest Uk price that I'v come across...

Yep, But the UK, like Ireland, is not one of the cheapest country in Europe / World !
    I don't know why, people who can't find stuff over here, have a look straight away in UK :confused: .. I guess that's because they speak English and that's easier :rolleyes:
    Stupid question that I have to ask, sorry about that, no offence...But with Ireland, the Uk is one of the most expensive country in the northern hemisphere...
    PiccooZ in Germany and France can be found everywhere for 29.99 Euros, you add the P&P and it's 35 euros and without looking at the cheapest shops around...
    I don't know why.. Maybe because I'm not Irish :confused:

Sorry again, a bit off topic.. I'll not do that again, and I repeat, don't see any offence / attack on this, just curious.

Fred

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Point taken, not sure why we(I) dont look to the rest of europe for better prices, I suspect it may be because unless you dont know the site in question, a google.ie/co.uk search is unlikey to throw it up on the first or second page. I quick search for PiccoZ on google will prove this.
    However, if you know such sites, please let us know, always looking to save a buck! :)

• Advertisement

Well, that will not be very fair for the Irish shops to give you a list of shops to find things at low prices :rolleyes:

Google is still your best friend for this, and don't stop to the first page !
    You can check some forums as well where they are talking about good shops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 triple_x

Guys, In general because VAT is higher in Ireland - prices are going to be higher.

The price was quoted on the webiste!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 triple_x

Also P & P is very expensive around IRELAND UK and SPAIN ( I get alot of deliveries from there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

So what is a good site to order off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

Which one of the helicopters on that site is the best?I assume they are all around the same price?I might get one for messing around the house with since I got my plane :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement