Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Phones For Fast Texting ?

• 14-01-2007 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Does anyone know of any other brands of phones apart from Nokia that will let you type texts really fast? I have used other brands of phones before and they take a about a second or two to move on to the next word while texting but on nokia its instant this makes Nokia phones a lot faster if your typing lots of texts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

are you using predictive text? its were it can tell by the 1st few letters of your word can figure out the rest of it instead of you having to type it all (bad explanation)
    ALL phones have it
    though there are phones that have keyboards like the ones you use on computers like the Nokia E61
    from my experience its down to the user not the phone on how fast you can text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I found the W810i very good for it. The buttons are well spaced out and it's hard to tap the wrong key by mistake. Also, the phone keeps up well from my experience.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i used to type at a ferocious rate on my SE k800. sony have very intuitive predictive text

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

i find it very hard to use k800 for text
    the buttons are sooo close !

But once again i will try more practice buy ur right predictive text in SE is gr8

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

give it a little bit of time. it's something else then, myself and one of the lads i used to work with adored texting off our k800's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Samsung are a nightmare

Advertisement