Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genesis Graphics!

Options
  • 14-01-2007 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys!

Me and a friend have just created a new graphics site/forum. We're only starting off and we are on the lookout for potentially dedicated members to really give us that lift-off. Staff/Mod positions are available if you would like to go down that route!

If any of you guys are interested in graphics or even just discussing general stuff across the boards, then you might like it. A range of forums from Gaming Forums to Sports Discussion, you will really be able to settle down here!

Here are some links you might find handy, if you are thinking of browsing or signing up:

Main Site
    Forums
    Forum Registration

We are just starting off and would appreciate anyone who signs up and comments. Registering only takes two ticks!

Thank you for reading this! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

ill sign up if you let me change those graphics on the homepage!
    also flash? no NO!

and looks an awful lot like a certain games console i refuse to buy.

anyway, ya i wouldn't mind giving ye a hand to unify the whole website, cos at the moment it looks like two seperate things, a website, and an unrelated forum.

let me know

Advertisement