Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominations for Mod(s)

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Boston wrote:
    Seriously though, it's up to the regular users of the forum and the admins. Don't think for a second any of us have a say.

Dont I know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

It is with deep regret that I will be withdrawing my nomination of Mod of the darts forum. Now I know a lot of you will be very very very disapointed but due to an old darts injury I would be unable to full fill this position at the momment so my nomination will be

kingp35:)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I will repost this again. Hopefully this time people will contemplate the difference between a nomination list and a vote.

Its one man, one vote.

I'm the man. :)

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement