Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lead guitarist

• 14-01-2007 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

hows a goin lead guitarist here. 18 years old playin bout a year and a half. into all classic rock and some early metal. nuffin else tho!lol lookin to maybe start up a band/join one just for fun and something to do! if there is anyone out there lookin to set somethin up let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

yeah id be interested im starting a classic rock band pm me if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 shanecoffey2

Ya I'd be interested, Im in 5th year but I live in limerick, where r u based? Email: shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

ah dublin my man mite be to awkward!

bump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Looking for a second guitarist to start a grunge/punk band.
    Influences Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Rise Against.
    I'm 19, i'm a beginner guitarist and a beginner vocalist.

PMme if interested....

• Advertisement

na sorry dude not into grunge! manly into the likes of cream, zeppelin, lizzy, g n'r, rory gallagher, hendrix and the list goes on and on!lol thanks for the offer tho!

bump! has to be someone out there lookin to jam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Key ofG

Guitarist here! Playing 3years. Very much into the good stuff ie. rory gallagher, zeppelin etc.....interested in jamming!

kul sounds good! pm me if u wana jam dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nyconuntouch

where are u in dublin

• Advertisement

santry

bump!

Advertisement