Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore

Options
  • 14-01-2007 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone out there have any suggestions for a good pub(s) and club in Tullamore on a Thurs. night??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.
    There is a sticky in this forum, here for pubs in the midlands that others have recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Also, if it's ok to mention it, there is a fledgling community on www.tullamorelife.net where you can post about this and see what responses you may get.

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 djciano

ya de bruns is a good spot on a thursday night

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

tullamore.......nowhere to go any night! im from tullamore and should be plugging it but i cant bring myself to do that! its same faces in same places, in the same spots drinking the same beverages! nothing ever changes..........:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Well, if you keep to your own same trends all the time, of course the places you visit will become 'familiar' after a while!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

eh.......familiar. I frequent quite a few different premises in Tullamore, and im telling you its all the same! I definately do not keep to the same trends! I hate that!!!!! but in recent times the only place to go is "the Bridge" and at going to the bridge, me thinks me is a wee bit long in the tooth for it!!, Numero uno and soda.....are crap!!! I think its time i headed outta Tullamore town again!!!!!

Advertisement