Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert grinds/kilkenny area

Options
  • 14-01-2007 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hey, i am from Kilkenny, I am currently in 6th year and am looking for grinds. I would like grinds in Irish,English,Maths,German, and Geography. I am posting to see if any one would be able to give me grinds from the kilkenny city or surrounding area. Thank you:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 natrisioga

there is a post in the leaving cert forum for people giving grinds. There are loads of people there, one of the conditions is they must state their location, maybe there is someone from the Kilkenny Area?

Hope it helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Joe73

Hi Absolute Zero,

The internet is the best place for looking for a private tutor. As natrisioga said, there is a special thread for tutors and students looking for grinds on boards.ie. I recommend that you check it out.

There is also a list of tutoring organisations in Ireland here which should be of use to you.

Best of Luck with you search.

Advertisement