Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRF model now online

Options
  • 14-01-2007 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

some charts available here of the W.R.F model which i started working on last week, over the next few weeks i am going to be working on quickening times etc but at the moment from time of ingestion of data to full upload on to the net is about 3 hours which is really slow i know! Im pretty sure i can get that down to 2 hours.

Anyway over the next cupla days the page should be fully working.. just need to script a little bit more (linux is really really frustrating:o ).

Hope you enjoy.

And yea i realise how poor the map of Ireland is but thats the only one possible at the moment - hopefully will be changed in the near future :)

Enjoy yerselves;)

Comments

Advertisement