Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Society

Options
  • 15-01-2007 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Couple of questions here.

1. Has anybody received any texts from the Business Society? Few of my friends say they have, yet I havent and I have registered as a member on the open day.

2. Is it possible I was simply forgotten from the texting list or some other explanation?

3. Who do I contact to verify my membership?

4. Is there a Business Society Ball at the end of the year?

Thanks, got it all off my chest now :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I recieved one text (that I remember) from the Business Society, something to do with our membership cards - now that I think of it I must go collect it one of these days.

I'm not sure about the texting list, but if you call into the clubs and societies office (on your right as you come OUT of the games room) and they should be able to help you and they should be able to verify your membership too.

I'm not sure when the Biz Ball is on. Me and my friends were discussing this the other day and we think it could be around March, but again we are not sure. Again, try the clubs and societies office.

Hope this helps you in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

cheers minto - I actually emailed them today and everything seems to be in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

from taking part in running numerous clubs in the college myself you wouldnt believe how hard it is for a small group of students and in reality one or two dedicated members to put a text list together, sometimes it may be hard to read the number and it could be put in wrong, in the surf club after a few months i drop about 50% of the members of the text list, its to expensive to be texting members who dont show any more.

Plus the business society easily has 200members, thats alot of phone numbers.

Advertisement