Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladiez basketball

Options
  • 15-01-2007 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey,

Anyone that plays/knows anything about signing up for ladies basketball let me know if it's too late to sign up now? Would love ta show my skills!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I think it is too late. The teams are picked at the beginning of the year. They might have social basketball but I turned up for it once and there were only two other people there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I think there'll be a refreshers day again this year so u could prob ask about joining then. Incidentally if anyone wants to play hockey 4 UCD just let me know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'll never forget going for the trials in first year for the basketball team. it was like being at the olympics, the standard was really really high. but there are loads of teams, i shudve stuck to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah i was thinking about basketball but in reality i'm unfit and asthmatic.
    Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

MMMM Ladies Basketball ofoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Que the drooling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy
    ..I am of course referring to the ball;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I tried out in first year but they only picked one freshers team which i though was a bit sh*t so i never tried out again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Font22 wrote:
    i'll never forget going for the trials in first year for the basketball team. it was like being at the olympics, the standard was really really high. but there are loads of teams, i shudve stuck to it!

Tell me about it!Id only played netball before but fancied trying out Basketball.They made me do a figure eight..whatever that is... and play against a team with four Irish national playets on!Needless to say I did not make the basketball team.

Saying that I ended up being best mates with one of the girls I met at the basketball tryouts in first year cos we both sucked so much and ended going to the bar afterwards,so twas worth heading to the tryouts :)

Advertisement