Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are my Eircom mails ending up in Phantoms Spam folder?

Options
  • 15-01-2007 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

I will be ringing Eircom about this problem but I thought I should check. Are my mails ending up in Phantoms Spam folder for some reason? Its the only thing I can really think of. I send the mail, it appears to be sent successfully but it just does not seem to get through. I receive no notification of a failed delivery. Its all very odd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

i had the same problem a few months ago ... live[at]phantom.ie should work though now ????? replace [at] with @ and it should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

peepingtom wrote:
    i had the same problem a few months ago ... live[at]phantom.ie should work though now ????? replace [at] with @ and it should be ok

Nope, still not getting through. Hopefully fixed soon.

Advertisement