Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing ever?

• 15-01-2007 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

What's the worst thing you've seen in a social context?

I was out Saturday night, in a nice-ish pub in D2. Went to make space for another pint. The toilets were very busy. A guy comes in and tries the two cubicles, which are occupied, the proceeds to one of the urinals, turns, drops his pants and shi7s (mostly) in it! 9issing out on the middle of the floor at the same time (and into his pants)! Obviously he was locked, but........

He cleared the room, though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

ha!...classic...aint seen anything close to that before...I think you've won with the first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I've just had to go and vom.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Thats disgusting :o ... I'v seen my share of fights, usually in rural pubs and clubs, for some reason... I remember last summer walking home from town through rathmines on a Friday night and there was a girl lying in front of Tramco with no skirt on, just in her top and g-string... There were 2 Guards talking to her friend, she had obviously just drank too much and fell asleep like that cause nobody seemed too concerned about her and there was no ambulance... She was just lying there on her side with her a*se facing out on the footpath... I'd say she felt great waking up the next day :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Thats a camera-phone moment right there if I ever heard one :eek:

It doesn't matter if he was hammered or not, you'd have to be a real skanky knacker to do something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

The worst thing I ever saw was a guy **** in the old court vard in Fibber McGees. Everybody was shocked and laughing at him but when the bouncer came along he siad "Not at it again is he". He finish off and came out from behind the kegs to an applause.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A woman being backhanded by her man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

A guy dropping his pants in Eyre Square taking a sh1t and then getting on his hands and knees to smell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Kipperhell wrote:
    The worst thing I ever saw was a guy **** in the old court vard in Fibber McGees. Everybody was shocked and laughing at him but when the bouncer came along he siad "Not at it again is he". He finish off and came out from behind the kegs to an applause.

thats the classy kinda place Fibbers is. In there once *shivers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

A couple of years ago I was in the East End, in Portarlington, for New Years.
    I went to the ladies to find a lovely girl singing along to 'Pretty Green Eyes', whilst having a piss, with the door open, skirt around waist, knickers around her ankles.
    When she saw me she didn't even flinch, she just asked me to pass her some toilet roll from another cubicle as there was none left in hers. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    A couple of years ago I was in the East End, in Portarlington, for New Years.
    I went to the ladies to find a lovely girl singing along to 'Pretty Green Eyes', whilst having a piss, with the door open, skirt around waist, knickers around her ankles.
    When she saw me she didn't even flinch, she just asked me to pass her some toilet roll from another cubicle as there was none left in hers. :p

Typical culchie ;)

/runs&hides

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I thought the worst thing ever was someone drinking the fat that came out of another persons lypsosuction...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I once saw a couple snogging steamily in a student bar, saw the girls stomach heaving and the guy jumping away from the girl and spitting her vomit out of his mouth...gross!

I also remember watching a (completely hammered) guy vomit into a pint glass, put it on the table in front of him, wipe his mouth, pick the glass up again and proceed to drink from it. He didn't even seem to realise what he had done! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

r3nu4l wrote:
    I also remember watching a (completely hammered) guy vomit into a pint glass, put it on the table in front of him, wipe his mouth, pick the glass up again and proceed to drink from it. He didn't even seem to realise what he had done! :eek:

Hey, I thought we were gonna keep that on the QT?! :p

Saw a lot of the usual crap while working as a doorman, spotted an ugly-ass couple sexing it up in a club (and not in the bathrooms), I don't know why it was worse that they were ugly.. it just was.

I remember being in the local, and draining the snake at a urinal when a girl stood next to me, hitched up her skirt, backed up to the urinal and proceeded to do the business.. I got outa there asap! There is equality, and then theres equality like :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Kipperhell wrote:

I saw something like this before too, but the guy was sober and was hiding in a bush. Hope he enjoyed his trip to the Garda station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

Viper room last year ... sitting alone in a dark corner, a young chap in a bad way gently vomits all over his t-shirt ... thinking that no-one is watching he takes off his t-shirt, scrapes the bulk of the vomit off with a beer mat, turns the t-shirt inside out, and then puts it back on himself before heading back to the bar ... classy:rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

r3nu4l wrote:
    I had forgotten that I had also seen this. Thanks for reminding me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Saw someone pee into a pint glass then leave it on the table. The waitress then came along and collected the glasses on the table. When she picked up the glass, she did look at it kind of funny. Hhhhmmmm very warm beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

• Girl using a urinal
    • Guy p*ssing off a balcony onto parked cars
    • Fat nekked guy swimming in a fountain (-4 degrees)
    • Guy getting the blade of an ice skate accross the forhead
    • Guy asleep on the side of a very busy street inches from the road (germany after 3-4 th place match)He was rolling over onto the road when we grabbed him. Could have been very nasty.
    • Numerous ppl being knocked out
    • The inside of my hand on two seperate occasions
    • Bits of five of my teeth mixed with bits of skin, blood and a shatered helmet after waking up!!!
    I think that's enough for the minute!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I friend of mine has a nickname Pukey.

Shes not a great drinker and every so often she'll get sick into her pint class. The worst she has done was get sick into a pint class an manage to spill it all over some by standers.

She spent more on the dry cleaning bill than on beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

User45701 wrote:
    I thought the worst thing ever was someone drinking the fat that came out of another persons lypsosuction...

Yes. I nearly threw up when I saw that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I was in a nightclub a few years back and saw a guy give his bottle of heineken to his girlfriend, who in turn put it under her dress (and i assume did you know what) and hand it back to him at which point he began drinking it again....

DarkJager wrote:
    I was in a nightclub a few years back and saw a guy give his bottle of heineken to his girlfriend, who in turn put it under her dress (and i assume did you know what) and hand it back to him at which point he began drinking it again....

What was that for ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

DarkJager wrote:

Recycled beer!

The thing that's disgusts me, and it happens alot, is the projectile vomit. And it's even worse when they realise it too late and put up their hand giving it the spray effect.
    People rolling on the having sex gets to me as well, at least they could go to the toilet.
    Women and the urinals is another one.
    Guys who smeer their excrement all over the toilet seat.... feckin' discusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

God only knows what happened under that skirt..... whatever did, I certainly don't want to know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

r3nu4l wrote:

Like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Femmy wrote:
    Like this?

Almost exactly like that :eek: Except that the guy I saw, didn't even vomit again after drinking his own vomit-beer! :eek: This was back in the day before camera phones so he was spared that indignity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

It was the Leaving Cert night of 2 years ago. I being a university boy at the time, joined my mates who got their results in Zanzibar. At the end of the night, one lad was giving one of the girls some abuse, so we told him to **** off and we go her away from him.

30 mins later, we are in the melee that was the queue in Burger King. Twas totally packed. I see a couple who are very 'cosy', with her self in front of him. Then I look down - he had his lad down the back of her skirt.

Now, I'm no expert on sex in public places, but shouldn't he have lifted up the skirt?!?:eek: He just seemed to have it placed in between her cheeks and was thrusting in little gnetle movements.

Twas hilarious, and weird!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

DarkJager wrote:
    Opened the bottle with her twat? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Pappa-eat-peach

A woman being backhanded by her man.

What does back-handed mean, Blue_Lagoon?:confused:

For me, it was seeing a drunken man and woman fighting in the middle of a side-street in Cork one morning at 2.30am, with the woman hitting the man with a piece of wood skirting from a shopfront. Both were two drunk to cause each other any damage whatsoever and were carted off along with the woman's friend in the police-wagon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Did'nt witness this myself, but this did happen...

Stag night, Groom to be conked out from drink in the corner of a busy pub.
    One of the crowd went out and got a mars bar, unwrapped it, and put part of it down the back of yer mans jeans...

Half an hour later, they wake up yer man, whos a little more with it now. A trip to the chipper was mentioned, but the poor guy was starting to realise there was a certain 'stickiness' down below, and was coming to a horrible conclusion.
    There was a very worried, and rapidly sobering poor guy..

Nice friends, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

A guy I know who works as a barman in a pub told me that one night, after the pub had closed up, and they were cleaning out the toilets, someone managed to shít in a pint glass, and leave it on the sink.

One of the many reason why I will never work as a barman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

I saw a ridiculously large man beat up his teensy girlfriend on New Year's Eve, in the middle of the street. To make matters weirder, he was dressed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with the black shirt and white suit, and this was 1987. The drunk couple screamed and hit each other till the cops arrived; the guy was holding her down in the middle of the road, just slamming her head off the pavement. Surreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Max_Damage wrote:
    A guy I know who works as a barman in a pub told me that one night, after the pub had closed up, and they were cleaning out the toilets, someone managed to shít in a pint glass, and leave it on the sink.

That's some skill. I wonder if he was an ice-cream man....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Max_Damage wrote:

One of the many reason why I will never work as a barman.
    WTF is the problem here exactly?

All he needed to do was put an inside out plastic bag on his hand, pick up the steaming glass, and feck it in the bin, then wash his hands.

What about the used sanitary products left lying around in female jacks? That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, bar none.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Worst I ever saw was a guy I knew vaguely from Ballybrack (who had a history of mental health issues) lying outside Dun Laoghaire Dart station. His hands were holding the hind legs of a mongrel dog, his mouth was open and positioned about an inch from the dog's anus as he let the dog sh*t into his mouth.

Truly sickening. The incident was witnessed by American tourists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The movie Perl Harbour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

and war of the worlds too!

at a rag week in the north west while walking up the street at about 2 o'clock to go to the bar a girl heaved out the upstairs window on two very well dressed ladies in suits who were on they're lunch break from work!!!
    id love to know if the girl actually meant it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

kevmy wrote:
    thats the classy kinda place Fibbers is. In there once *shivers*
    You think that was bad, i saw a local girl having oral performed on her...in the beer garden, with a chanting crowd around them. fibbers back in the day was like feckin sodom and gomorrah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

My first and last time to Fibbers many many years ago.

I walked into the toilets and the floor was covered in p!ss, we are talking a river here, welly wearing time.

Which was bad enough, except for the fact two people having sex rolling around in the stuff on the floor inside. The locals just stepping over the two as if it was normal was a bit bizarre as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

• A girl been so locked that she fell forward onto the ground and you could hear the crack as she slammed her head on the ground
    • A guy walking past the Q Bar covered in blood after been beating up for been a foreigner
    • A guy walking along the queys doing nothing wrong, when a guy walks up behind him slams a bottle over his head starts kicking and punching him, then threw him onto the middle of the road where thankfully a taxi stopped, poor guy was covered in glass and blood and was very upset. he could barely move

Heyes wrote:
    • A girl been so locked that she fell forward onto the ground and you could hear the crack as she slammed her head on the ground
    • A guy walking past the Q Bar covered in blood after been beating up for been a foreigner
    • A guy walking along the queys doing nothing wrong, when a guy walks up behind him slams a bottle over his head starts kicking and punching him, then threw him onto the middle of the road where thankfully a taxi stopped, poor guy was covered in glass and blood and was very upset. he could barely move

Welcome to Dublin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You, know I was just going to print the exact same thing. Although I would probbaly have chosen one of the other 40-odd quotes. Welcome to Skanger City.

This one will do
    I walked into the toilets and the floor was covered in p!ss, we are talking a river here, welly wearing time.

Which was bad enough, except for the fact two people having sex rolling around in the stuff on the floor inside. The locals just stepping over the two as if it was normal was a bit bizarre as well.

And people wonder why I don't like going out drinking...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

The Majority of messages here are all describing things that Dirty Sanchez would do or have done, sick ****s i love em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Happened to me too. In Spirit yonks ago and a guy starting having a sh*t in the sink. Bizarrely, he was trying to explain why he was doing it (" jacks all packed, you know the way man etc) during the act while I was trying to zip up and leg it.
    nipplenuts wrote:
    What's the worst thing you've seen in a social context?

I was out Saturday night, in a nice-ish pub in D2. Went to make space for another pint. The toilets were very busy. A guy comes in and tries the two cubicles, which are occupied, the proceeds to one of the urinals, turns, drops his pants and shi7s (mostly) in it! 9issing out on the middle of the floor at the same time (and into his pants)! Obviously he was locked, but........

He cleared the room, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

stovelid wrote:
    Happened to me too. In Spirit yonks ago and a guy starting having a sh*t in the sink. Bizarrely, he was trying to explain why he was doing it (" jacks all packed, you know the way man etc) during the act while I was trying to zip up and leg it.
    It being Spirit, I would postulate that he was after taking some Ecstasy, which sometimes makes the taker feel like taking a crap, hence his comment 'You know the way man'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sitting on the Nitelink and chatting to someone and i start to notice, out of the corner of my eye, the guy across the aisle from us looking around, i look up to see him pull out the collar of his t-shirt and vomit down his chest, puts the t-shirt back down and gets off at the next stop.

Nitelink = vomit comet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Rhyme wrote:
    Sitting on the Nitelink and chatting to someone and i start to notice, out of the corner of my eye, the guy across the aisle from us looking around, i look up to see him pull out the collar of his t-shirt and vomit down his chest, puts the t-shirt back down and gets off at the next stop.

Nitelink = vomit comet

Thats a lovely image. Why look around though? Did he not have to do it anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

petes wrote:
    Thats a lovely image. Why look around though? Did he not have to do it anyway?
    I never thought about it... i think its safe to blame whatever it was he was drinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

not quite gross like the other stories but reading brought the memory back :)

Was standing outside a chipper in Donegal town one night many moons ago... waiting on the bus back to ballyboefay

When girl on the other side of the road (drunk as a skunk) starts shouting at her friends that she wants a burger and asks them to wait her...

Now bear in mind the front of the chipper is all glass....... She sprints across the street runs straight into the window, BANG and lands on footpath

Now she was alright, but fcuk me i nearly choked on my food!!!! to this day the image is still makes me laugh;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement